Star Talent’s Michael Taylor interviewed by Munaluchi Bride Magazine right in time for the Bruno Mars Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The Top 5 Bruno Mars Songs for weddings and when we have been asked to perform them:
1. Processional- “Marry You” (Instrumental)
2. Couple Entrance – “Treasure”
The “Treasure” chorus with lyrics like “I know you can make my wish come true if you let me treasure you” is fantastic for your first appearance as Mr & Mrs. It sets the tone for a fun-filled reception full of dancing, while reminding everyone of the special love you share.
3. First Dance – “Rest of My Life”
4. Father/Daughter Dance – “Count on Me”
5. Cake Cutting/Last Song – “Just the Way You Are”
You can’t have a wedding without “Just the Way You Are.” Always a crowd-pleaser, this beautiful tune can work well for the cake-cutting ceremony or as the last song of the night.
LISTEN to these Bruno Mars Song Ideas