Planning your music should be a fun process. By submitting your Music Plan and following the steps outlined below you’ll be able to personalize your music with us and have a fantastic performance. Prepare your music requests by reviewing these following five steps, then submit a Music Plan below.
Preparing Your Music Plan
1. Prepare your special dance requests. These may be a First Dance, Parent Dances, Dance with a Guest of Honor or any other special dance you would like to make sure we include. See links below for song ideas.
2. Prepare your Dance Music requests. For a wedding reception or dance party, prepare to give us a sense of what style and decades of music are most important to you. Let us know which of these below are of your highest priority.
Ex: Top 40 | 90’s | 80’s | Motown | 70’s | Rock | 50’s | Standards, Swing & Sinatra | Ethnic Music
3. Prepare your Favorite Song requests. Prepare a list of 15-20 favorite song suggestions to give to the Dance Band or DJ so that we may get a sense of your favorite music. You may also prepare a Do Not Play List of songs you wish not to be played. See link below for song ideas.
4. Prepare Ceremony Song requests. If we are providing music for your Wedding Ceremony, we will ask you to select:
1. Wedding Party Processional Song
(# of entrances processing down the aisle to this song) (wedding party)
2. Flower Girl and/or Ring Bearer Song (optional)
(# of entrances processing down aisle to this song)
3. Bride/Participant Processional Song
4. Recessional Song
See this link for many ceremony song ideas:
5. Submitting Your Music Plan
Once you’re organized and have all your music and party details in order, select a Music Plan form below that indicates the type of party you are having, fill it out and submit it to us by 4 weeks prior to your event. Once we have received your completed Music Plan, you may contact our office to set a phone appointment or meeting to discuss all your music. If questions, call us at 212-541-3770.
Select a Music Plan Below: