The Chelsea Clinton wedding music playlist has a boomer slant so strong that it suggests the “thirtysomethings” Bride and Groom like the same music as their parents. Selections include hits by Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Sam Cooke, and Michael Jackson.
We cannot discuss the details, however our roster of ceremony musicians include the wonderful harp ensemble that performed their magnificent music program.
First Dance: “At Last”
Father & Bride Dance: “The Way You Look Tonight”
Selections from the playlist included:
- The Turtles, “Happy Together”
- Dusty Springfield, “Son of a Preacher Man”
- Michael Jackson, “Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough”
- Ike and Tina Turner, “Proud Mary”
- Diana Ross, “I’m Coming Out”
- Jackie Wilson,”Higher and Higher”